PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement.
PubPlus seamlessly aggregates publishers’ data into one easy-to-manage platform where ad revenue is attributed to the marketing spend which leverages valuable insights in order to maximize growth and profit.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and regain control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Tel Aviv and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for a talented Web Developer to join our thriving R&D department. The candidate will work closely with our product and BI team, designers, and content writers to build and maintain our growing and diverse portfolio of WordPress sites, serving tens of millions of page-views daily. The role includes creating WordPress plugins from scratch and maintaining existing code. The ideal candidate has excellent web development capabilities, is attentive to detail, and passionate about writing perfect code.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
- Strong programming skills and knowledge of general principles (DRY, abstraction, code refactoring and optimization, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of WordPress
- Ability to write WordPress plugins and themes
- High degree of independent judgment with strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good knowledge of Git version control system
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with libraries and frameworks like Bootstrap
- Working knowledge of hosting providers, such as AWS
- Deep understanding of caching mechanisms and common optimization best-practices