PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement.
PubPlus seamlessly aggregates publishers data into one easy-to-manage platform where ad revenue is attributed to the marketing spend which leverages valuable insights in order to maximize growth and profit.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and regain control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Tel Aviv and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic full-stack engineer to join our thriving R&D department.
The candidate will be joining a team with a unique DNA and be part of designing and building all of PubPlus’ user-facing products. The ideal candidate is a team player that is passionate about large-scale web-based applications.
- End-to-end responsibility of web applications built by PubPlus, including our revenue attribution platform and our high-volume content sites (tens of millions of daily page-views)
- Constantly measure and improve business-oriented KPIs by designing and performing meaningful experiments
- Build, deploy and monitor while maintaining high availability, scalability and performance
- Deep understanding of Web and API development (e.g HTTP specifications, REST APIs, caching mechanisms)
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent field
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Familiarity with agile environments
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with AWS and serverless environments
- Experience with Linux environments
- Understanding of Docker-based environments