PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement.
PubPlus seamlessly aggregates publisher’s data into one easy-to-manage platform where
ad revenue is attributed to the marketing spend, leveraging valuable insights in order to maximize growth and profit.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and resume control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start up in the heart of Tel Aviv, and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
As a Web Developer at PubPlus, you will create custom solutions for our product. This role is ideal for a candidate with strong attention to detail, a love for writing great code, and a desire to create beautiful web experiences.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
- Expert knowledge of WordPress.
- Ability to write WordPress plugins
- Ability to write WordPress themes from scratch
- Very good programming skills and knowledge of general principles (DRY, abstraction, KISS, code refactoring and optimization, etc)
- Very good knowledge of PHP and OOP principles
- Very good knowledge of modern front-end development: HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Performance Optimization, Accessibility
- Good knowledge of CSS preprocessors: SCSS is preferred
- Experience with libraries and frameworks like Bootstrap is plus
- Good knowledge of Git version control system
- Pixel precision and a basic aesthetics sense
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent
- Proven work experience as a Front-end and web developer