PubPlus, a platform developed by publishers for publishers, is the leading solution on the market for online properties that want to scale their content distribution campaigns profitably.
PubPlus’ foundation was built on the publisher’s need to gather and analyze an infinite amount of raw data. By attributing user behavior insights to cost and revenue metrics, PubPlus is able to calculate real-time user value on the campaign level.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and resume control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Tel Aviv and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for a Traffic Acquisition Manager to join our thriving Partnership Strategy team. The candidate will be responsible for helping publishers reach their goals by expertly managing and optimizing campaigns using the PubPlus platform.
- Hands on execution and management of content marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Analysis and optimization of traffic and acquisition tactics in order to maximize revenue
- Manage internal and 3rd party reporting systems to identify trends and optimize campaign performance
- Monitor the company’s main KPIs on a daily basis
- Develop test plans, measure performance, and make recommendations based on findings
- Research and identify new industry trends
- B.Sc. in Engineering, Information Technology, Statistics, or Mathematics
- Strong analytical skills and performance orientation
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of performance metrics, i.e. CTR, CPM, ROI and other KPIs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Facebook advertising
- Knowledge of web analytics tools
- Knowledge of the ad-tech industry