PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and regain control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Tel Aviv and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
PubPlus is looking for a Spanish Editor to join our team!
PubPlus is pioneering content science in today’s digital publishing world. With over 100 million unique visitors and billions of impressions monitored and measured in real time, we are disrupting the online publishing industry. With the help of PubPlus’s intelligent data-mining systems, we are able to predict and personalize each user experience.
- Editing PubPlus’s awesome content on every topic from pop culture to archaeology
- Maintain editorial standards in line with PubPlus’s voice and expectations
- Recruit and manage a team of freelance content creators, provide them with constant feedback and make sure they are meeting our high content standards
- Analyze content performance and define the Spanish content strategy
- Spanish Native speaker – Must!
- High Level English – Must!
- Experience working with WordPress – Must!
- Knowledge and interest in Mexican/Latin American pop culture – Must!
- Proactive, detail-oriented, problem solving, and storytelling ability
- Adherent to deadlines and follow-through
- Impeccable attitude and work ethic
- Good research and fact-checker
- Superior and demonstrable communication, writing, and verbal skills.
- Experience in editing and curating content for general consumption
- Experience of working in a content-focused company and understanding of readership, behavior, and the world of internet publications
- Bachelor Degree in Communication, Spanish or similar