About The Company
PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement.
PubPlus seamlessly aggregates publishers’ data into one easy-to-manage platform where ad revenue is attributed to the marketing spend which leverages valuable insights in order to maximize growth and profit.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and regain control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Tel Aviv and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team
We are looking for a talented Senior PPC campaign manager to join us! You will be responsible for the whole process of acquiring readers to the company’s publications, including the development of overall creative, strategy, optimization, and ROI analysis. The environment is fast-paced and teamwork-oriented. You must be super creative, innovative, analytical, independent, out of the box thinker and a quick learner.
- Manage high budget and large-scale Google PPC campaigns.
- Hands-on execution and management of content marketing campaigns.
- Analysis and optimization of campaigns and acquisition tactics in order to maximize revenue and ROI.
- Using internal and 3rd party reporting systems to identify trends and optimize campaign performance.
- Monitor the company’s main KPIs on a daily basis.
- Develop test plans, measure performance, and make recommendations based on testing.
- Research and identify new industry trends.
- 2+ years of experience with Google campaigns in large scales (ideally GDN).
- Number oriented with analytical skills, comfortable with large sets of data and numbers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Follow the latest web trends with interest.
- Experience with multi-country web marketing efforts
- Fluent English – verbal and written.