PubPlus, a platform developed by publishers for publishers, is the leading solution on the market for online properties that want to scale their content distribution campaigns profitably.
PubPlus’ foundation was built on the publisher’s need to gather and analyze an infinite amount of raw data. By attributing user behavior insights to cost and revenue metrics, PubPlus is able to calculate real-time user value on the campaign level.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and resume control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start up in the heart of Tel Aviv, and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
- Be a member of a strong data science team.
- Research, design, implement and evaluate novel computer vision algorithms
- Address big data problems.
- Own a business problem end to end.
- Work on large-scale datasets, focusing on creating scalable and accurate computer vision systems in versatile application fields
- Use state of the art data science machine learning and/or deep learning technologies.
- Collaborate closely with team members on developing systems from prototyping to production level
- Track general business activity and provide clear, compelling management reports on a regular basis
- Solid theoretical foundation in Machine learning algorithms
- 3+ years of Practical experience with Machine Learning, Statistical Modelling and Pattern Recognition
- Hands on experience in Python
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Leadership and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work accordingly
- M.Sc. / Ph.D. degree in EE / CS
- Previous experience in Startups