PubPlus, a platform developed by publishers for publishers, is the leading solution on the market for online properties that want to scale their content distribution campaigns profitably.
PubPlus’ foundation was built on the publisher’s need to gather and analyze an infinite amount of raw data. By attributing user behavior insights to cost and revenue metrics, PubPlus is able to calculate real-time user value on the campaign level.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and resume control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start up in the heart of Tel Aviv and are constantly looking for Senior Data Scientists to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist – Algorithm Developer to join our strong Data Science team. The new team member will design, evaluate, and develop reference implementations for data science based solutions in the areas of multivariate time series, natural language processing, image analysis, and/or algorithmic trading.
- Interact with the Product team to gather and formalize needs and requirements for data science based solutions in PubPlus products
- Design, evaluate, and provide reference implementations for machine/deep learning and AI algorithms in one or more aforementioned areas of data science
- Negotiate collection and accessibility of data and results of the data science algorithms with the Data Management team
- Support the Core Engineering team to ensure proper and efficient implementation of the algorithms for production deployment.
- M.Sc. in computer science, statistics, or a related discipline
- Proficiency in applying and combining algorithms of AI and machine/deep learning for classification, regression, clustering, and anomaly detection
- Proven programming skills appropriate for delivering efficient reference implementation of data science based solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both for frontal presentation and defense of ideas and proposals, and for negotiation of needs, requirements, and domain knowledge
- Experience with developing real-world solutions with a tensor-based machine learning network (Python, Tensorflow, Caffe, MXnet)
- Expertise in data science solutions on distributed and streaming data
- Ph.D. in computer science, statistics, or a related discipline