PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement.
PubPlus seamlessly aggregates publishers data into one easy-to-manage platform where ad revenue is attributed to the marketing spend which leverages valuable insights in order to maximize growth and profit.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and regain control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Tel Aviv and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic backend developer to join our thriving R&D department. The candidate will be joining a team with unique DNA – we are searching for a team player, who is dedicated to both their work and colleagues. The ideal candidate is highly technical with analytical capabilities, who loves data, has a good understanding of business needs, and who can see the big picture.
- Solve challenging problems in a fast-paced and evolving environment while maintaining uncompromised quality
- Responsible for the design and development of complex, scalable, and highly distributed systems
- Strong understanding of distributed environments and large-scale systems
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- B.S./M.S. in computer science or engineering
- Proven work experience as a backend developer
- Proficiency in Python programming for machine learning, with a good understanding of Pandas, NumPy, and scikit-learn
- Experience in deploying a machine learning solution based on a tensor-based machine learning network (PyTorch, Tensorflow, Caffe, MXnet)
- Experience with ElastiCache, ElasticSearch or Redis, and Redshift
- Professional experience designing, building, and operating distributed systems at scale
- Proficient in unit and integration testing paradigms
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
- Experience with AWS (particularly Lambda, Kinesis, Redshift, and DynamoDB)
- Deep understanding of GoLang