PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement. PubPlus seamlessly aggregates publisher’s data into one easy-to-manage platform where ad revenue is attributed to the marketing spend, leveraging valuable insights in order to maximize growth and profit.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and resume control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Tel Aviv, and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic back-end developer to join our thriving R&D department.
The candidate will be joining a team with unique DNA – we are searching for a team player, someone who is dedicated both to his work and colleagues.
The ideal candidate is highly technical with analytical capabilities, who loves data, has a good understanding of business needs, and can see the big picture.
- Solve challenging problems in a fast-paced and evolving environment while maintaining uncompromised quality
- Responsible for the design and development of complex, scalable, and highly distributed systems
- Deep understanding of distributed environments and large-scale systems
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Proven work experience as a back-end developer
- Professional experience designing, building, and operating distributed systems at scale
- Extensive experience in any language of choice – Python experience strongly preferred
- Proficient in unit and integration testing paradigms
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in working with (any type of) a NoSQL database
- Experience with AWS (particularly Lambda, Kinesis, Redshift, and DynamoDB)
- Experience with ElastiCache, ElasticSearch, Redis, and Redshift
- BS/MS in Computer Science or engineering