PubPlus, a platform developed by publishers for publishers, is the leading solution on the market for online properties that want to scale their content distribution campaigns profitably.
PubPlus’ foundation was built on the publisher’s need to gather and analyze an infinite amount of raw data. By attributing user behavior insights to cost and revenue metrics, PubPlus is able to calculate real-time user value on the campaign level.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and resume control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start up in the heart of Tel Aviv, and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- Professional experience designing, building, and operating distributed systems at large-scale i.e. affecting thousands of machines
- Java and Python experience strongly preferred; deep experience in any language of choice
- Proficient in unit and integration testing paradigms
- Proficient with Linux tools and shell scripting
- Experience with ElastiCache, ElasticSearch, and Redis
- Experience authoring services in Go
- BS/MS in Computer Science or engineering