PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement.
PubPlus seamlessly aggregates publishers data into one easy-to-manage platform where ad revenue is attributed to the marketing spend which leverages valuable insights in order to maximize growth and profit.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and regain control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Tel Aviv and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our expanding Biz Dev department, the candidate will be responsible for growing PubPlus’ prospect pipeline by generating leads and identifying sales opportunities for our product.
- Oversee the full sales life-cycle for prospective deals from the initial call, to product demos, through to contract signing
- Manage global relationships with large digital publishers and other audience owners to sell PubPlus’ solution to clients
- Work with product, marketing, client success and executive management teams to bring market feedback back to drive improvements in the product, messaging, and positioning of PubPlus
- Maintain opportunities, customer network, and other relevant CRM information
- Develop a go-to-market strategy including budgets, target lists, and lead qualification processes
- Drive partnership performance, engage with key potential clients, and build the brand among industry leaders
- Maintain high levels of communication and transparency with management, cross-functional teams, and business partners
- Help define the Business Development team processes, goals, and KPI’s as our growing startup continues to scale
- 1-2 years of sales experience in Ad-tech
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with people at all levels of an organization
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Detail and goal oriented and possesses excellent organizational and time management skills
- A born leader who takes initiative and thinks like a startup
- Understands the marketing landscape and best practice approaches to analytics, advertising, marketing, and audience targeting
- A determination to beat quarterly sales quotas, build relationships with industry leading media companies, and sell great enterprise technology products
- Native English speaker
- Experience in selling SaaS products
- Technical knowledge of the digital publishing ecosystem
- Relationships with publishers / global ad-tech companies
Please note, all interviews for this position will be held in EnglishApply for this job