PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement.
PubPlus seamlessly aggregates publishers data into one easy-to-manage platform where ad revenue is attributed to the marketing spend which leverages valuable insights in order to maximize growth and profit.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and regain control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Tel Aviv and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for a talented R&D Team Leader to join our thriving R&D department. The candidate will take on the responsibility of laying the foundations for our client support activity in a fast-paced environment. They will work independently and with the team to solve complex problems and ultimately be the key link between our business and technical departments.
- Manage a team of operation engineers – employee training, evaluation, and growth
- Design and build the technological solution that will apply innovative ways to speed up internal processes and make them more automated, seamless and robust, in order to allow non-technological teams to operate them easily and independently
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues and cooperate with other departments (i.e. R&D, Operations) to resolve them
- Monitor support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow-ups are done in a timely manner
- Experience with AWS (particularly Lambda, Kinesis, Redshift, and DynamoDB)
- BS in computer science or engineering
- Knowledge in SQL
- Extensive experience in any language of choice – Python experience strongly preferred
- Previous managerial experience
- Experience in a technical client-facing role
- Proven work experience as a Production team leader or similar role
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English