PubPlus, a platform developed by publishers for publishers, is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement.
By attributing user behavior insights to cost and revenue metrics, PubPlus is able to calculate real-time user value on the campaign level.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and resume control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start up in the heart of Tel Aviv, and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
The QA Engineer will play a central role in the product development process and will contribute to the company’s success by ensuring consistent software quality for our clients.
The ideal candidate is a team player with an analytical eye and will thrive in a production environment that requires robust & scalable implementations of innovative solutions.
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies and QA processes
- Become subject matter experts of the product
- Perform risk analysis of any new/updated feature
- Create and maintain test scenarios and test cases for the product
- Create, Execute and maintain manual and automated test scripts
- Perform root cause analysis and report software bugs
- Contribute to improve the user experience, being the first user of our product
- Proven experience in writing and running test plans on web applications (2+ years)
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent practical experience
- Hands-on ability to automate repeated tasks and build test coverage through existing or new infrastructure
- Desire to work closely with development teams and take an active part in their development workflow
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with web client-side development (HTML, JS)