PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement.
PubPlus seamlessly aggregates publishers data into one easy-to-manage platform where ad revenue is attributed to the marketing spend which leverages valuable insights in order to maximize growth and profit.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and regain control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Tel Aviv and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
As a Product Manager at PubPlus, you will be responsible for managing the product’s life-cycle, from gathering requirements to the successful launch of a product. In this hands-on role, you will collaborate closely with multiple teams across the company, design, engineering, data science, marketing, sales, and BI, to ensure that PubPlus can continue to provide our users and clients with the most advanced campaign management tool around.
- Manage the entire product life cycle from ideation and research to planning and execution
- Understand and empathize with our user and client needs
- Develop the product roadmap and build consensus on prioritization that makes a real impact on the business
- Identify market opportunities and incorporate new hypothesis into the product roadmap
- Define and analyze the metrics that guide the build, measure, and learn loop for new product launches
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, data scientists, and product marketers to build PubPlus’ world-class campaign management platform
- Communicate progress on initiatives to stakeholders, partners, and internal teams
- 3+ years of developing Internet products and technologies
- Technical skills in software engineering (coding, queries, systems design, etc.)
- Outcome oriented, not reactionary – articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Demonstrate written and oral communication and presentation skills in English
- Analytical and data driven work style
- Understanding of user experience and interface design
- Experience with working on B2B products
- Experience with managing long-term 3rd party integrations