PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement. PubPlus seamlessly aggregates publisher’s data into one easy-to-manage platform where ad revenue is attributed to the marketing spend, leveraging valuable insights in order to maximize growth and profit.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and resume control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Tel Aviv, and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for a top-notch PA & Office Manager to play a major role in achieving our company’s growth goals.
As we work towards efficiency and quality, we need an out-of-the-box, creative, process-oriented soul to help support our teams as they grow.
- Supporting the CEO with the management of his schedule and communications
- Manage logistics, bureaucracy, shipments, travel, and day-to-day activities
- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Managing meeting room reservations and assist with scheduling meetings and appointments
- Creating and keeping up with invoices, reports, and other documents
- Manage contracts and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
- Provide general support to visitors and candidates
- Onboarding logistics for new employees
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary and support welfare activities such as happy hours and team/company events
- Fluent English (both written and oral) – a must!
- At least 2 – 3 years of working experience as an office manager
- Proven office management, administrative, or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Service orientation
- Maintaining discretion and confidentiality
- Relevant B.A. degree
- Experience working in hi-tech /technology/startup company