PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement. PubPlus seamlessly aggregates publisher’s data into one easy-to-manage platform where ad revenue is attributed to the marketing spend, leveraging valuable insights in order to maximize growth and profit.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and resume control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Tel Aviv, and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for a talented Operations Engineer to join our thriving R&D department. The candidate will take the responsibility of laying the foundations for our client support activity in a fast-paced environment. They will work independently and with the team to solve complex problems and ultimately be the key link between our business and technical departments.
- Manage support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow ups are done in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues and cooperate with other departments (e.g. R&D, Operations and more) to resolve them
- Provide fault isolation and root cause analysis for technical issues
- Provide technical support to customers and partners
- Provide configurations and best practices to customers
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical thinker and good technical sense
- Ability to solve problems and issues preventing further progress
- Knowledge in SQL
- Strong pre-sales skills; technical and commercial-oriented engineer
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Previous experience in a technical client-facing role
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer or similar role
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience with AWS (particularly Lambda, Kinesis, Redshift and DynamoDB)
- Experience with programming languages/Python
- Experience in Linux environments
Apply for this job