PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and resume control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start up in the heart of Tel Aviv, and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
The marketing writer will play a central role in the company’s content creation and will contribute to the company’s success by becoming PubPlus’s marketing voice.
The ideal candidate has the ability to succeed within a cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment, has experience with an analytics product in the digital marketing or publishing industry, and is willing to dive in and become an expert in our ever-changing product features, benefits, and usage.
- Writing of insightful blog posts, guides, case studies, white papers, presentations, infographics, webinars, online help articles and press bylines
- Develop outlines, briefs and ideas into effective, well-researched and articulated content pieces
- Work closely with the marketing team’s designers, event managers and PR teams
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across R&D, product, and other business units to improve content distribution, and lead / client nurturing
- Defining microcopy for the product, building and reviewing training decks, creating in-application walkthrough and tutorials
- Creating video tutorials and demos
- Native English speaker with superior writing and editing skills
- 2+ years of writing experience at a B2B, product-driven tech company as a content or product marketer
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and lead the way with confidence
- Openness to learning new tools and working with multiple technologies
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks correctly, thoroughly, efficiently, on time, and with minimal supervision
- Ability to collaborate with teams worldwide to understand ever-changing product capabilities, benefits, and usage
- Passionate about writing and highly creative
- Analytical skills with an ability to analyze crunched data and “translate” it into various content formats
- Detailed-oriented with an ability to dive deep into complex tech concepts
- Knowledge and interest in the worlds of tech or digital marketing
- Experience working in the ad-tech/mar-tech space