PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement.
PubPlus seamlessly aggregates publishers data into one easy-to-manage platform where ad revenue is attributed to the marketing spend which leverages valuable insights in order to maximize growth and profit.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and regain control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Tel Aviv and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join our expanding Core Development department. The Machine Learning Engineer will architect and implement machine learning pipelines for our state-of-the-art forecasting engine.
- Develop, closely with other Data Science team members, production-ready machine learning algorithms for forecasting and decision making in the PubPlus engine
- Support the Data Science team in the design and implementation of automated model training, criticism, and comparison
- Work with the Data Acquisition team to ensure consistency and validity of data consumed by machine learning pipelines
- B.A. in software engineering or related discipline
- Proficiency in Python programming for machine learning, with a good understanding of Pandas, NumPy, and scikit-learn
- Proven experience in deploying a machine learning solution based on a tensor-based machine learning network (PyTorch, Tensorflow, Caffe, MXnet)
- Familiarity with essential machine learning concepts and algorithms
- Any experience with ‘Big Data’ technologies / tools
- Working in an agile environment using test driven methodologies
- Experience using Git
- Experience with Cloud platforms