PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and regain control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Tel Aviv and are constantly looking for Junior User Acquisition Manager to join our dynamic team.
- Analysis and optimization of traffic and acquisition tactics in order to maximize revenue
Opportunities and reach campaign objectives.
- Hands-on execution and management of content marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Using internal and 3rd party reporting systems to identify trends and optimize campaign performance
- Monitor the company’s main KPIs on a daily basis
- Develop test plans, measure performance, and make recommendations based on testing
- Research and identify new industry trends
- B.Sc. in Engineering, Information Technology, Statistics, or Mathematics, economy, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and performance orientation
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of performance metrics, i.e. CTR, CPM, ROI, and other KPIs
- Fluent, high-level English in writing and speech
- Knowledge in Facebook advertising
- Knowledge in web analytics tools
- Knowledge in the ad-tech industry