PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement. PubPlus seamlessly aggregates publisher’s data into one easy-to-manage platform where ad revenue is attributed to the marketing spend, leveraging valuable insights in order to maximize growth and profit.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and resume control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Tel Aviv, and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
The Monetization Analyst at PubPlus is responsible for the company’s business success by ensuring excellence in the performance of all business aspects such as product performance and traffic monetization.
Qualified candidates require product and tech understanding as well as strong analytical skills; including the ability to analyze large sets of raw data, interpret, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable recommendations for optimizations.
PubPlus’s Monetization Analyst must be dynamic, tech-savvy, result-driven and detail-oriented.
- Leverage data to understand our sites and products in depth, identify areas of opportunity, and execute projects to drive growth
- Work closely with the R&D department to analyze existing features and ensure a successful implementation of new features
- Develop test plans, measure performance, and make recommendations based on AB testing conclusions
- Research and identify new industry trends
- B.Sc. in Engineering, Information Technology, Statistics, Mathematics or B.A in Economics
- Strong analytical skills and performance orientation
- Fast learner, tech-savvy, very thorough
- Fluent, high-level English in writing and speech – must
- Knowledge of web analytics tools
- Experience in the ad-tech industry
- Knowledge of Excel and SQL