PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement. PubPlus seamlessly aggregates publisher’s data into one easy-to-manage platform where ad revenue is attributed to the marketing spend, leveraging valuable insights in order to maximize growth and profit.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and resume control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Tel Aviv, and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for a junior Monetization Analyst to join our growing BI department.
The ideal candidate will monitor the daily operations performance metrics and work closely with the R&D department in order to validate the reliability of the data.
- Leverage data to understand our sites and products in depth, identify areas of opportunity, and execute projects to drive growth.
- Work closely with the R&D department to analyze existing features and ensure a successful implementation of new features
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of our product
- Develop test plans, measure performance, and make recommendations based on testing
- Research and identify new industry trends
- B.Sc. in Engineering, Information Technology, Statistics, Mathematics or B.A in Economics
- Strong analytical skills and performance orientation
- Fluent, high-level English in both writing and speaking – must
- Knowledge of web analytics tools
- Experience in the ad-tech industry
- Knowledge of Excel and SQL