PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and resume control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start up in the heart of Tel Aviv and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
We’re looking for an experienced Graphic Designer who is passionate about having a hands-on role in creating beautiful and engaging visuals to join our team. This candidate will be working with both the Marketing and Product Teams to create meaningful projects that reach millions of visitors monthly.
- Help develop PubPlus’ visual brand guidelines
- Design web-based materials including banners, landing pages, e-books, white papers, corporate blogs, newsletters, and social media campaigns
- Design environmental graphics for trade shows, our office, and events
- Support the Sales Team with the design of sales decks, powerpoint templates, and proposal templates
- Work closely with product management to create beautiful web experiences for millions of our monthly visitors
- Collaborate with stakeholders and take ownership of each project from initial sketch to launch
- Prioritize and delegate tasks effectively while managing requests among multiple internal teams
- 3+ years of hands-on design experience with an agency or digital product company
- Passionate about graphic and web design with extreme attention to detail
- Deep understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and presentations platforms
- Fast worker, multitasker, detail-oriented and not afraid of technical work
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Must have a strong portfolio featuring examples of online design work
- Familiar working with digital agencies and freelancers
- Experience with business to business marketing