PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement.
PubPlus seamlessly aggregates publishers’ data into one easy-to-manage platform where ad revenue is attributed to the marketing spend which leverages valuable insights in order to maximize growth and profit.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and regain control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Tel Aviv and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for a forward thinking, analytically minded, strategic marketer to join our marketing team as Director of Marketing – replacement for maternity leave. The candidate, reporting to the VP Marketing, will be responsible for developing and executing marketing plans and programs that can drive both short & long-term customer and commercial impact.
- Develop and implement marketing plans to meet business and customer objectives
- Create and execute a content plan based on the marketing strategy
- Work with relevant departments to extract insights and generate content assets
- Monitor and track campaign performance on LinkedIn, Facebook and GDN to achieve marketing KPIs
- Manage the marketing team, consisting of a marketing manager and graphic designer
- Budget management
- Fluent English speaker
- 3-5 years of marketing experience working for tech startups or SaaS companies
- Demonstrated track record of succeeding in a fast-moving international environment
- Strong ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Experience analyzing campaign on LinkedIn, GDN, and Facebook
- Proficiency in Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, Google Docs
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to break down walls and initiate new ideas
- Experience developing B2B content plans
- Familiar with the US publishing market
- Experience with HubSpot- campaigns, analysis, and reports