PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement. PubPlus seamlessly aggregates publisher’s data into one easy-to-manage platform where ad revenue is attributed to the marketing spend, leveraging valuable insights in order to maximize growth and profit.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and resume control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Tel Aviv, and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for a talented Data Engineer to join our thriving R&D department.
The candidate will take the responsibility of laying the foundations for our client support activity in a fast-paced environment.
They will work both independently and with the team to solve complex problems and ultimately be the key link between our business and technical departments.
- Be responsible for creating the tools to analyze and generate the data, then maintaining and monitoring those tools
- Conduct research and implement new research concepts
- Work on a daily basis with some of the hottest trends in today’s job market: machine/deep learning, big data analytics, and cloud computing
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent degree – A must
- Experience in software development, data engineering, business intelligence – A must
- Demonstrated strength in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing – A must
- Experience using big data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Presto)
- Experience working with AWS big data technologies (Redshift, S3, EMR)
- Knowledge in containerized environments (Docker, Kubernetes)