PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and resume control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start up in the heart of Tel Aviv and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
Our company is looking for an experienced Controller to shape and maintain the company’s accounting and financials to the highest standards, and ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Prepare the monthly and yearly financial statements
- Provide management reporting, segment reporting, and CFO presentations
- Support planning and analysis as necessary for managerial reporting, forecasting, and budgeting
- Work in an environment with multiple interfaces
- Handle the payments and billing process for suppliers
- Prepare the cash management and forecasting
- Financial analysis and reasonable testing
- Establish financial policies, procedures, and controls
- Responsible for income recognition
- Manage bookkeeping department
- 3-4 years of post-internship as an in-house controller at a startup/hi-tech company – Must
- Graduated from one of the big4 offices
- Experience in managing employees
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and verbal English
- Experience in the Ad Tech industry