PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and resume control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Tel Aviv and are looking for a new manager to take our content marketing team to the next level.
This candidate will be responsible for directly managing the content marketing team. We’re looking for someone with a diverse set of skills, the foremost of which is excellent managerial and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate has experience in direct management, building and prioritizing team workloads, and reaching KPIs. The manager of our content marketing team must have both creative and analytical skills, as well as native English. In addition to managing the team’s performance, this job is client-facing and involves daily communication with our client’s editors.
- Managing a team of content marketers – employee training, evaluation, and growth
- Analyzing data points from within PubPlus’ dashboard and translating those into actionable insights for our clients
- Supervising the content brainstorming process
- Creating entertaining and original copy for social and native ads
- Working with KPIs in order to measure the effectiveness of the team and identify opportunities for growth
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Previous managerial experience
- Marketing experience on social and/or native platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Taboola, Outbrain)
- Proficiency in working with data-driven dashboards and/or analytics tools
- Strong and demonstrable communication skills – both written and verbal
- Proactive, detail oriented, problem solver, extremely organized
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas and strategies for new content and marketing campaigns
- Native English speaker – Mandatory
- Hebrew at a high level
- Previous experience working with North American clients