PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and regain control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Tel Aviv and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
We’re looking for someone with a diverse set of skills, the foremost of which is an excellent ability to write and speak English. Our Content Manager must be an independent worker and a skilled writer and copy-editor. The ideal candidate has both research and analytical skills. This cross-functional role links our Marketing, Product, and Operations teams, and is best suited for candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Understanding how to create and market content across multiple platforms and channels
- Creating witty and original copy for social media and native ads
- Working with KPIs in order to measure the effectiveness of campaigns
- Using data to develop new marketing strategies and improve existing campaign performance
- Brainstorm original content ideas
- Write and edit original content that will be published on PubPlus properties
- Superior and demonstrable communication, writing, and verbal skills
- Proactive, detail oriented, problem solving, and extremely organized
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas/strategies for new content and marketing campaigns
- Native English speaker – Mandatory
- Marketing experience on social and/or native platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Taboola, Outbrain
- Previous experience in a writing, editing or copy-editing position
- B.A. in Communications or Journalism
- Previous experience working with data-driven dashboards and/or analytical tools
- Strong interpersonal skills