PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and regain control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Tel Aviv and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
We’re looking for a Content creator (student position), who has a love for social media and content to join our team in this entry-level position. The ideal candidate has a diverse set of skills, the foremost of which is an excellent ability to write and speak English. Our Content creator must be an independent worker and have the aptitude for writing and copy-editing. The ideal candidate also has excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Assist content teams across platforms with performing day-to-day tasks
- Monitor policy guidelines across different platforms and spearhead required changes
- Create and market content across multiple platforms and channels
- Create witty copy for social media and native ads
- Superior and demonstrable communication, writing, and verbal skills
- Proactive, detail-oriented, problem-solver, and extremely organized
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas
- Native English speaker – Mandatory
- At least 2 semesters left until graduation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Marketing experience on social and/or native platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Taboola, Outbrain
- Previous experience in writing, editing, or copy-editing position