About The Company
PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement.
PubPlus seamlessly aggregates publishers’ data into one easy-to-manage platform where ad revenue is attributed to the marketing spend which leverages valuable insights in order to maximize growth and profit.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and regain control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Tel Aviv and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
We’re seeking an ambitious student who wants to hit the ground running. This is a unique opportunity to jumpstart your career in high-tech in one of the most successful and thriving companies in Israel.
As PubPlus’s student, you will join our Operations team as campaign manager in order to provide first level support to the Traffic Acquisition Team members in monitoring the company’s traffic acquisition efforts across multiple sources and platforms.
- Analyze raw data, interpret media performance, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable recommendations for optimizations.
- Hands-on execution and management of content marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Learn and execute traffic acquisition tactics in order to maximize revenue
- Exploit opportunities and reach campaign objectives.
- Using internal and 3rd party reporting systems to identify trends and optimize campaign performance
- Monitor the company’s main KPIs on a daily basis
- Ability to work 24-hour shift regime (Sunday to Sunday)
- Must have at least 2 years left until graduation.
- B. Sc. student in Engineering, Information Technology, Statistics, economy or Mathematics)
- Excellent English skills (verbal and writing)
- Strong analytical skills and performance orientation
What Do We Offer
- Flexible shifts for students
- Gaining valuable professional experience
- Career opportunities for graduates