PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and regain control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Tel Aviv and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for an experienced, sharp, and passionate Business Analyst who wants to make a significant impact on decision-making in the company based on analytical research.
As part of the role, you will be part of the Business Analytics team, where you will lead optimization processes for efficient business and product operation flow, all via data-driven insights and recommendations.
This is a perfect match if you are passionate about analyzing data, with a knack for turning complex concepts into actionable recommendations.
- Analyzing and identifying opportunities for product operation improvement across the company, in order to enhance value.
- Take a significant part in supporting decision-making processes and proactively push for new insights based on analytical research.
- High emphasis on operation flow optimization, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Multidisciplinary, developing a close working relationship with the different departments in the company.
- Collection and analysis of data from multiple data sources and combining them for unified analysis.
- Bring clarity to KPIs, performance drivers, and competitive trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Statistics / Industrial Engineering / Economic.
- 2-3 years of experience in a Business Analyst or similar position.
- High proficiency in SQL and Excel / Google Spreadsheets.
- Analytical skills, strategic thinking, ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- Hard worker that is not easily intimidated – able to dive into big data sets, reiterating processes, and complex queries.
- Accurate with attention to detail.
- Previous familiarity with DWH tools and ETL processes.
- Experience with Tableau/Power BI.
Apply for this job