About The Company
PubPlus is a revenue attribution solution that helps publishers maximize content distribution spend, ad revenue, and user engagement.
PubPlus seamlessly aggregates publishers’ data into one easy-to-manage platform where ad revenue is attributed to the marketing spend which leverages valuable insights in order to maximize growth and profit.
Our mission is to empower publishers by providing them with insights most publications generally overlook. These insights allow them to make better business decisions and regain control of their full potential audience.
We are a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Tel Aviv and are constantly looking for new, talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for BI Developer who’s highly skilled in data analysis and visualization (Tableau/Grafana/Excel, etc) to build, maintain and compose smart dashboards, reports and alerting systems for our teams as well as run deep analysis on huge amounts of data and come up with actionable insights.
- Work with data engineers and write specifications for ETL processes
- Organize and constantly enrich the organization’s data catalog
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics, in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported.
- Provide analysts and other internal customers with technical support related to data activity.
- Work closely with internal departments to drive insights that will help produce better features, and insights that will drive better business outcomes.
- Develop and maintain the PubPlus analytical data model.
- Own and provide data development tools for internal use.
- Develop real-time data applications.
- Work closely with tech teams on the design and implementation of big data solutions.
- Relevant Bachelor degree – must (preferably Computer Science / Industrial Engineering/ Information Systems)
- 2+ years’ experience as a BI developer
- Highly skilled with SQL
- Data modeling skills
- Proficient in BI solutions, working with large DWH systems and building ETLs relying on the data infrastructure
- Coding experience in Python
- Previous experience as an analyst in the ad tech industry
- Coding\Scripting experience in other languages (Java, Scala…)
- Experience in Big Data environment and tools